EICR Aberdeen provides Electrical Inspections for agents, landlords & home owners (Industrial and Commercial properties) in the Aberdeen and North East of Scotland.
Our EICR’s start from £120 for residential homes with 1-2 bedrooms.
At EICR Aberdeen we can provide you with any of the following;
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC) – New Installations
- Electric Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Existing Installations
- Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate (MEIWC) – Additions and Alterations
Our aim is always to provide a fast, friendly, professional and honest service which is 100% customer focused.
What's involved in an EICR ?
For the Electrical Installation Condition Report, the inspector will carry checks of installations for the supply of electricity, electrical fittings (including but not limited to switches, sockets and light fittings) and fixed electrical equipment (including but not limited to boilers, panel and storage heaters and hard-wired smoke and fire detectors). The electrician will produce an EICR document that highlights any issues using different classifications: code C1 indicating ‘danger present’, code C2 indicating ‘potentially dangerous’ code C3 indicating ‘improvement recommended’ and code FI indicating ‘further investigation required’. Any remedial work that is undertaken as a result of the inspection can then be recorded on a Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate. An EICR is a report, not a certificate. It provides an assessment of the in-service condition of an electrical installation against the requirements of the BS 7671 at the time of inspection, irrespective of the age of installation.
Why EICR Aberdeen ?
- City & Guilds accredited qualified Electrician with over 30 years’ experience in both a commercial and an industrial environment
- SJIB registered Electrician Graded – Approved Disclosure Scotland checked
- SQA qualified (Select) inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations to BS 7671 (including Periodic Inspection & Testing)
- Small business (self-employed) focusing on customer service
Competitive pricing structure
Why you need an EICR ?
It’s now mandatory for Landlords from December 2015.